Sunday 17 April 2011

Amazing sculpted avatars by Ub Yifu

We were out looking for a sculpted cowboy today.We didn't find any but the search sure wasn't wasted anyway. Came across this region full of amazing sculpted avatars by Ub Yifu.

Two of Ub Yifu's sculpted avatars
The guy to the right is a landmark giver and it is free! I also looked at the Second Life Marketplace and saw he has some great artworks there. I have to see more of his works.

For now here is the link to the Ub Yifu's store.

The artist in person(s) Don Quixote AND Sancho Panza :o)

This is my lucky day! When I logged back in to get the SLURL for his store I met Ub Yifu in person. A very nice encounter. He's not just a great artist, he is a pleasant person too :) It turned out he had a sculpted cowboy girl, and that he does custom work.

No comments: