Thursday 1 September 2011

Yay! I got a Sula

Had to try my luck again, so I went to Roo and bougth three more nests. And there he was, the watcher of the North..

He is awfully pretty, isn't he? But they all are of course. With meeroos I tend to fall in love with them just by looking at them.

Now I have all four of them and no clue how to get them to give me their warning message.

Went to Roo last night and looked for clues there but I couldn't find anything. The crack in the ground from all those quakes is getting larger, the buildings are falling down and there was this meeroo statue home nose down.

If you want to give these dryads a visit they are on mainland in the region Ess. Just by the road, you can actually drive there. We have a limit to how many meeroos we are supposed to have on our sim, so these are housed with a friend.

No worries, even if they are just by the road they are very well protected.





No comments: