Sunday 22 May 2011

There was a ball at the Castle last night

A beautiful, wonderful ball at Vadstena Castle in Second Life™. We were invited by the proud owners of the castle, Ewa Aska and Gertjan Koenkamp. It is based on the one that housed King Gustav Wasa of Sweden in the 16th century. I think its history starts before that tho. The theme for the ball was a little later than that, 18th century. We were all dressed up and so awesum we all won the contest for best dress :o)



Before the ball started we were royally entertained by the show Dance In Light, a stunning glittering show with great music staring Junivers Stockholm with choreography by Medora Chevalier.



Then we were whisked off into the stylish ballroom where we pranced about elegantly in a minuet. I've put together a video from clips I filmed during the evening. I filmed less than I had wanted, didn't want to miss all that spiritual and witty conversation.



Much as I love my jeans and tanktops, isn't that just wonderful?

No comments: