Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Masked Emperor Meeroo skips in the grass

An empress actually, a little Japanese Meeroo girl. Very sweet and happy. This is one of the new coats I really like. There are still some I haven't seen other than on pictures, like the Cinder coat. I'll keep looking for that :)



If you came here to see how it looks and want to see them all, the best place for that is at Mo's place in SL. I'm not sure Mo wants a link to her place published here, and she's not online for me to ask. But ask for a LM in the Wonderful World of Meeroos group and you'll get one (or many lol). She makes a chart (that you can buy for L$0) and updates it with the new coats as fast as she can. It would be great if everyone that finds a new coat in their nest sent a picture to Mo.

The cinder coat looks good too, but I still haven't been able to see any live to get a snapshot of my own.

I have so much I'd like to write about Meeroos, but between RL and taking care of those little angels there isn't much time for anything else.

No comments: