Sunday 5 June 2011

A waterfall habitat for Meeroos



Look what was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. Major has built a brand new waterfall habitat for my little Meeroos, with a little lake in ground level so they can walk up to the water. Just large enough to have a couple of stumps set to 5 meter range like I do. And it texture changes so the Meeroos can pick different waters and rocks every day if they like. Naaa.... I think I'll choose textures, some of them are mischievous and we could end up with an iceberg in the park :o)

He's made a larger one too for more wide ranging Meeroos. They will show up in the Fort Serenity Waterfalls store soon so others can have one too.

The Meeroos liked it too, looked at it with that special curiosity they have. I swear my Meeroos are real little animals.

Btw, I've planted some Daisies in there. It's not really very smart since the Meeroos can get lost in it. But on the other hand searching for your Meeroo and finding him like this is just so awesum it's worth it.

Ghostie Meeroo sleeps in the daisies

No comments: